Buffalo Wild Wings - Hab/Mango

Anything edible with chilli

Moderators: Kathy, Wilf, chilliman64

trident
Hot Head
Hot Head

Buffalo Wild Wings - Hab/Mango

Post by trident »

BBQ weather so the eldest son popped around with a bottle of "Buffalo Wild Wings" Habanero and Mango sauce. This came from a friends visit to USA. Great tasty ... hot fruity hab flavour with a sweet undertone ... really good. Naughty but hid the bottle before he left . Web site buffalowildwings.com looks good ... "blazin" being their hottest. Anyone else had this ....
DazSH

Re: Buffalo Wild Wings - Hab/Mango

Post by DazSH »

Never tried that one but tried there hottest when in florida it was insane.

I absolutely love there Medium, next friend/family heading to the usa im going to make them get me loads i lived on it when over there it is absolutely perfect heat and flavour wise :P
trident
Hot Head
Hot Head

Post by trident »

DazSH wrote:Never tried that one but tried there hottest when in florida it was insane.

I absolutely love there Medium, next friend/family heading to the usa im going to make them get me loads i lived on it when over there it is absolutely perfect heat and flavour wise :P
DazSH I will also try and get some from friends that visit the USA
Ben123
Hot Head
Hot Head

Post by Ben123 »

Me and the missus love chicken wings. Simple, tasty and cheap! This sauce looks amazing! My mouth is watering, will have to hunt for it next time I'm over.
trident
Hot Head
Hot Head

Post by trident »

[quote="Ben123"]Me and the missus love chicken wings. Simple, tasty and cheap! This sauce looks amazing! My mouth is watering, will have to hunt for it next time I'm over.[/quote

Ben you must this sauce is really good and it would be intresting to taste their full range :P