Burning Desire - Ghost - White Naga Hot Sauce

Anything edible with chilli

Moderators: Kathy, chilliman64, Wilf

Chilli Keith
Chilli Head
Chilli Head

Burning Desire - Ghost - White Naga Hot Sauce

Post by Chilli Keith »

I visited Brighton Chilli Shop today and treated myself to a couple of chilli products.

I've not done a review of a chilli product before so I'm sure my reviews will improve as I taste more and get used to the nuances of different chillies and chilli products.

Anyway, here goes my first review.

Burning Desire Foods - The Dark Side Range - Ghost - White Naga Hot Sauce (made in Brighton)

This is a really well presented product. I like the medicine style bottle and the gold text.
The contents have a medium to thin consistency, although on tipping the bottle it takes a second for the bubble to rise, leaving pleasing 'fruity looking bits' on the glass.

I would see this as a great dipping sauce with a decent kick and full of fruity naga notes. I think it would go well with a Sunday morning fry-up too, spicing up sausages and beans! The ingredients include 'peach infused cider vinegar' but it was lost on me as my tongue, then throat took the heat.

This is not a cheap sauce at £9 for 150ml but it is a little special, a lot local and it will go quite a long way given it's medium/hot heat level (in my experience anyway).

Worth a go if you don't mind the price and want a fruity naga experience.