Jays Peach Scorpion.

Information & swaps

Moderators: Wilf, chilliman64, Kathy, Ben123

Post Reply
User avatar
Superhot Sim
Chilli Guru
Chilli Guru
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:48 pm
Location: Nacton Village Nr Ipswich Suffolk

Jays Peach Scorpion.

Post by Superhot Sim » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:06 pm

Hi does anyone have Jays peach scorpion seeds they could share , can offer some prime select crosses in exchange. One scorpion iv always managed to overlook. :roll: :mrgreen:

Mitzi
Hot Head
Hot Head
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:39 pm
Location: West Yorkshire

Re: Jays Peach Scorpion.

Post by Mitzi » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:01 pm

I bought some seeds last autumn but haven't grown them this season. If I send them to you and you have success with them, could you save some seeds and send back to me for next year? N.B. I can't remember where I got them but I'll check when I'm home in case that has a bearing on whether you want them. I ordered from random suppliers on t'interwebs and am not sure how reliable some of them are.

User avatar
Superhot Sim
Chilli Guru
Chilli Guru
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:48 pm
Location: Nacton Village Nr Ipswich Suffolk

Re: Jays Peach Scorpion.

Post by Superhot Sim » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:34 pm

That would be really cool Mitzi, cheers, I won't grow until next season though.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk


Mitzi
Hot Head
Hot Head
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:39 pm
Location: West Yorkshire

Re: Jays Peach Scorpion.

Post by Mitzi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:15 pm

Oh dear... I am planning to grow them myself next season. Perhaps if I sow four or five and get a couple germinated, I could send you the rest of the packet. Ask me again in about November if you haven't sourced any elsewhere. N.B. I checked and they are from Nicky's Nursery so may not be all that good; I haven't done all that well with their seeds this season, compared with others from elsewhere.

MR2Jay77
Hot Head
Hot Head
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:00 pm
Location: Northampton

Re: Jays Peach Scorpion.

Post by MR2Jay77 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:33 pm

I've got 2 plants on the go from Chillies On The Web.

I'll try and save some seeds and get them to the seed bank and to whoever wants them if they are successful.

Had a check on their site and unfortunately they are totally out of seeds and plants

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk


Mitzi
Hot Head
Hot Head
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:39 pm
Location: West Yorkshire

Re: Jays Peach Scorpion.

Post by Mitzi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:46 pm

MR2Jay77 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:33 pm
I've got 2 plants on the go from Chillies On The Web.

I'll try and save some seeds and get them to the seed bank and to whoever wants them if they are successful.
That's great. Hope you have a good harvest!

User avatar
Superhot Sim
Chilli Guru
Chilli Guru
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:48 pm
Location: Nacton Village Nr Ipswich Suffolk

Re: Jays Peach Scorpion.

Post by Superhot Sim » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:54 pm

Mitzi wrote:Oh dear... I am planning to grow them myself next season. Perhaps if I sow four or five and get a couple germinated, I could send you the rest of the packet. Ask me again in about November if you haven't sourced any elsewhere. N.B. I checked and they are from Nicky's Nursery so may not be all that good; I haven't done all that well with their seeds this season, compared with others from elsewhere.
It's cool Mitzi I will source some from another member.
Few complaints across other forums saying that their seeds giving low germination rates.
They should be made to answer.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk


User avatar
Heefy
Chilli Guru
Chilli Guru
Posts: 3070
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:37 pm
Location: Lincolnshire, England.
Contact:

Re: Jays Peach Scorpion.

Post by Heefy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:18 pm

Mate I have got some. Fresh from last year.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
Superhot Sim
Chilli Guru
Chilli Guru
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:48 pm
Location: Nacton Village Nr Ipswich Suffolk

Re: Jays Peach Scorpion.

Post by Superhot Sim » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:08 pm

Heefy wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:18 pm
Mate I have got some. Fresh from last year.

Most kind Heefy , would love some please , have you any pics of plant and pods , mail them over whatsapp dude , and thank you, your a gent.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest