Post by Dickie » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:26 am

Heefy wrote:Yes please mate.
Posted last night. Hopefully they'll get to you ok

Heefy
Chilli Guru
Chilli Guru

Re: Seedbank Open

Post by Heefy » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:13 pm

It's that time of year where we start packing up, cleaning, de-seeding and thinking of next years grow.

Can I respectfully request anyone with any spare seed, consider the Seedbank please.

Don't forget there is a new address!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jure_v
Hot Head
Hot Head

Post by Jure_v » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:25 pm

Sure Heefy. I already drying my seeds and when all be ready i send you some. :)

Poslano z mojega SM-A300FU z uporabo Tapatalk

Heefy
Chilli Guru
Chilli Guru

Post by Heefy » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:07 am

Jure_v wrote:Sure Heefy. I already drying my seeds and when all be ready i send you some. :)

Poslano z mojega SM-A300FU z uporabo Tapatalk
Thanks mate. You are a star.

mrholmes166
Hot Head
Hot Head

Post by mrholmes166 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:46 am

You've got my contributions mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heefy
Chilli Guru
Chilli Guru

Post by Heefy » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:44 pm

mrholmes166 wrote:You've got my contributions mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don't have to remind me. Spent the last two week de-seeding everything. Lol.

ThatBlondGuy101
Seedling
Seedling

Post by ThatBlondGuy101 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:21 am

Hey there, I'm a newbie here, are you still running the seed bank? If so, could you please pop me a password? Thanks in advance!

Mitzi
Chilli Guru
Chilli Guru

Post by Mitzi » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:44 am

ThatBlondGuy101 wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:21 am
Hey there, I'm a newbie here, are you still running the seed bank? If so, could you please pop me a password? Thanks in advance!
If you read through this thread, you will see that you need to make a few contributions to the forum first, get your post count up until you are able to send PMs, then PM Heefy for the password.

Unfortunately, it seems that people joining groups, asking for seeds, then disappearing again, is very common. It means that the generous people who share their seeds are being taken advantage of. So if you're genuine, you won't mind the very reasonable restrictions.

Admittedly I asked for the password soon after joining the forum, but I haven't asked for any seeds - I just wanted to have a nosey around!

Heefy
Chilli Guru
Chilli Guru

Post by Heefy » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:43 pm

Mitzi wrote:
ThatBlondGuy101 wrote:
If you read through this thread, you will see that you need to make a few contributions to the forum first, get your post count up until you are able to send PMs, then PM Heefy for the password.

Unfortunately, it seems that people joining groups, asking for seeds, then disappearing again, is very common. It means that the generous people who share their seeds are being taken advantage of. So if you're genuine, you won't mind the very reasonable restrictions.

Admittedly I asked for the password soon after joining the forum, but I haven't asked for any seeds - I just wanted to have a nosey around!

Nicely done! Stay a while, get involved and I will gladly share in the fullness of time.

ThatBlondGuy101
Seedling
Seedling

Post by ThatBlondGuy101 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:29 am

Heefy wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:43 pm
Mitzi wrote:
ThatBlondGuy101 wrote:

Nicely done! Stay a while, get involved and I will gladly share in the fullness of time.

No worries, I will be happy to take a peek first