Looking For The Name Of A Seed Seller

Information & swaps

Moderators: Wilf, Kathy, chilliman64

nickbug

Post by nickbug » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:11 pm

Hi All

Firstly, I used to be a member here some years ago but personal stuff has meant that I haven't had much time for chilli related things in the last few years. So I have re-joined and hopefully I will be able to devote a bit more time to chillies from now on.

When I first tried growing some plants I joined this forum and bought some seeds from an online seller who I am pretty sure was recommended by some members here. The seller in question was in the USA. It was small company........possibly even a one band. I thought it was called Rainbow Chilli Seeds but I am probably wrong about that. I know it's a bit of a stretch with such scant information but I just wondered if anyone might have some clue as to I am on about?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Nick

Heefy
Chilli Guru
Chilli Guru

Post by Heefy » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Rainbow Chilli Seeds are still going strong. I assume you are in the USA, as they now only delivery to the USA.

Others to consider are:

Fataiiseeds.net
Pepperlover.com. Also USA.
Junglerain, in Australia.
Semillas La Palma
Pepperseeds.eu
Thehippyseedcompany.com, in Australia.
Chileseeds.co.uk
Worldofchillies.com
Pepperjoe.com
Rareseeds.com, Baker Creek
Puckerbuttpeppercompany.com, home of the Reaper
Refiningfire.

Definitely check out www.tictail.com. There are lots of vendors on there, including myself. Some of the best new crosses from the current best growers in the EU and further afield.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk